Monday, August 18, 2014

Lilly Sale & Back to School

Well, today is reason for celebration. Today was the bi-annual Lilly Pulitzer sale and my first day of my senior year of high school. It was a crazy day but an awesome day. In this post, I will be sharing what I ordered from the Lilly sale and the highlights from my last first day of school.

First Day of School OOTD:
I wouldn't want to start my senior
year off in anything but Lilly. I am
loving this pattern and the bright colors.

Top: Lilly Pulitzer   Shorts: J. Crew
Shoes: Jack Rogers   Necklace: Etsy

Before School:

When I first discovered that the Lilly sale began on my first day of school, I may have freaked out a little (or a lot, don't judge). Luckily, my first class didn't start till 9:30am so I had plenty of time to shop the sale. I headed to Starbucks, shopped the sale, then enjoyed coffee with some friends before heading to class. It was the perfect morning!
 EEEEK waiting for the sale to start!!
The lovely things I scored in the After Party Sale!!
Marlisa Maxi in Spa Blue Lets Cha Cha, Metallic Gold Crossbody,
Lulu Murfee Scarf, and the Tate Skirt in Navy Swim Lanes.

Maddy and Madison starting senior year off with some
iced coffee. Cheers to new classes, new teachers,
and new adventures. So thankful and excited to
have this girl by my side for senior year!
 
Time for Class:
Although so far it doesn't look like it, I actually did go to school today. I was really excited to start my classes and meet my teachers. Like I have said in previous posts, I am in the early college program which means I don't take classes at my high school only at the local community college.
My first class today was trigonometry, exciting right?
Before heading into class, I was feeling overwhelmed and
scared for this class but teacher is the sweetest. I
am looking forward to learning lots from her!
(My adorable Lilly planner and iced coffee definitely
made math class better!)
Following trigonometry, I had biology 1 and Maddy is
in my class (yay!). I am really excited for this class
and learning in depth about cells at a micro level, I
know I am such a nerd! (And look how cute
Maddy and I's Lilly planners are.)
Well, that's all for today's post. I couldn't have asked for a better first day of senior year. (I started the morning off shopping, it doesn't get better than that!) If you shopped the Lilly sale, comment below or on Instagram what you ordered. I am beyond excited for my senior year and all that comes along with being a senior. Best of luck to everyone who started school today or is starting soon! Be sure to follow me on Instagram @MonogrammedMadison.
XOXO,
Monogrammed Madison
 



No comments:

Post a Comment