Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Senior Pictures Lookbook

Yesterday, my mom and a longtime friend who happens to be an amazing photographer (and I do mean an amazing) helped me kick off my senior year by taking my senior pictures. It really is starting to sink in that I am a senior in high school which is excited and scary all at the same time. Today, I wanted to show the outfits I wore for my senior pictures and share with y’all some of my favorite shots.
Here is to the kick off senior year!

I love the simplicity yet elegance of this outfit.
The vintage, antique feel of the places we
took the picture complements my outfit nicely.
Dress: Marshalls Necklace: Charming Charlie Shoes: Jack Rogers

Of course Lilly and Jack had to make an
appearance when we headed to the beach!
And no outfit is complete without a monogram!
I adore the way the bright colors look
against the bright white sand.
Sand, saltwater, and senior year!
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Necklace: Etsy Shoes: Jack Rogers
 
Go Eagles!


My bow matches my polo which matches
my monogrammed towel which matches my shoes
and I wouldn't have it any other way!
 
I couldn't dare to be caught on the golf course
without a little bit of Lilly and lots of pink!

I truly am living the dream in pink and green.
What a fun afternoon! Special shout out to Savanna, my amazing photographer, and my creative mom for helping me kick off my senior year with a bang. I am really excited to see and do all the things that come with being a senior. If you are a part of the class of 2015, comment below. Also, if you have already graduated high school, comment below any tips you have for senior year. Thanks for reading y'all! Be sure to follow me on Instagram @MonogrammedMadison.
 
XOXO,
Monogrammed Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment