Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Favorites

Well, another month has come and gone. I am excited that I have survived my first month of blogging. I am looking forward to many more months and posts to come. Today's post is my favorites from the month of July. I included all sorts of random things from fashion to food to bible verses. This post is semi-last minute because, to be honest, this month flew by! Anyone else feel like it was just Forth of July?

Fashion Favorites:
Lilly Pulitzer Wiley Top
They say if you like something, buy it in every color and that is exactly what I did with this top.
Florida summers are hot. This top is such a cute way to beat the heat. I wore my Wiley tops many
times this month. To me, this top is so versatile.
I paired my solid colored Wiley top with one of my Lilly Pulitzer
skirts and Jack Roger sandals. I pretty much wear my monogram
necklace everyday and this day was no exception. I threw my hair
up in a messy bun and added a pearl headband. This hairstyle
is perfect for the summer heat.

One of my favorite things to wear out during the summer
is white jeans. I paired my Get Crackin' Wiley top with
a simple pair of white jeans and accessorized with a lime and
turquoise necklace from Charming Charlie. I also slipped on
my lime Jack Rogers, my go-to summer sandals. 

For a more casual look, I paired my Jellies Be Jammin'
Wiley top with neon pink J. Crew chinos and my Jack Rogers.
I love how bright this look is!
 
Hand Painted Shoes
This month I have been painting like crazy! These Lilly Pulitzer inspired
 shoes were a favorite of mine. I painted a pair for myself, First Impressions
inspired, and a pair for my friend, You Gotta Regatta inspired. Painting is fun to
me and I think the bright colors look so summery!


Random Favorites:
Ice Cream with Rainbow Ice Cream
I told y'all these were random favorites! Anyway, ice cream
with rainbow sprinkles has for sure been a favorite of mine this
month. Not only is this yummy and keeps you cool, it's also
so cute and bright!
Bible Verse
Picking on bible verse to be my favorite is difficult, but this one has
stuck with me a lot this month. Being reminded that God has a plan for me
gives me such comfort. As I enter my senior year, I will be applying to colleges,
finishing high school, and making "big girl" decisions. I think sometimes we
get so caught up on what we want and lose sight of what God wants. He has
a plan for us and it is far greater than any plan we could come up with.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the Jellies be Jammin Wiley top! You look great in all three outfits!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete