Thursday, March 12, 2015

Ali & Datz

What isn’t to love about spending an afternoon with one of your favorite blogger friends, enjoying a delicious lunch, and fooling around behind the camera? Today, Ali (TheHappyPrepster) and I did just that. 


We first went to Datz for lunch, which is this super eclectic and super delicious restaurant. The place is adorable and I wish I had snapped a few pictures but I was too mesmerized by my ah-mazing sandwich. I order the Havana Hottie which is a twist on the classic Cuban sandwich. All of the sandwiches are served with their homemade sweet-n-salty kettle chips that are topped with a blue cheese dressing and green onions. It sounds like a strange combination but it was delicious!




After finishing up at Datz, Ali and I headed to take some pictures at the pier at Ballast Point. The view took my breathe away, like honestly it was so beautiful. Standing at the end of the pier you could see across the bay and the skyscrapers of downtown. 



Today, I was wearing this romper from Target. Being a tall girl, finding a romper that fits can be difficult but right now at Target, I found multiple rompers that fit me! I simply paired this romper with my gold leather Lilly Pulitzer cross body, my gold monogrammed necklace, and my navy and white Jack Rogers.





I couldn’t have asked for a better afternoon. I love that blogging brought Ali and I close. If you do not follow her on Instagram, you most definitely should!


No comments:

Post a Comment