Friday, October 17, 2014

My Go-To

After waking up at my usual time, fixing my green smoothie, spending some time in God’s word, then heading to my laptop to blog, I realized I have a daily go-to. I think everyone has a go-to, whether it be a piece of clothing, a drink at Starbucks, or really anything. Today I am going to share with you some of my daily go-to accessories and beauty items.
 

1. Leather Crossbody
I guess you could say this Lilly Pulitzer bag was love at first sight. I held off purchasing it and was able to snag this classic piece at the After Summer Sale. I basically have been carrying every day since it arrived in the mail.
I typically only wear gold jewelry, so this bag matching pretty much every outfit for me. Whether I am running errands, going out to dinner, or heading to church, the size is just right. I can easily fit the essentials without have to cram. Also, the crossbody style is convenient and super functional.

2. Aviators
Living in the Sunshine State means just that, it’s sunny and sunglasses are essential. I rarely leave the house without these gold aviators from Nordstroms. The style is so classic. Also, these sunglasses are only $12! I always seem to break or lose my sunglasses, so I hate splurging on them.

3. Lip gloss
My go-to lip gloss is the Marvelous Moxie by BareMinerals in the shade rule breaker. The neutral yet sparkly color is classic and suitable for any occasion. This lip gloss can pull together any look!

 4. Perfume
My go-to perfume changes every few months, but right now I am obsessing over my Lilly Pulitzer perfume in the scent squeeze. I scored this find at TJ.Maxx for only $10! The scent is light and reminds me of summer. Plus, the bottle is adorable.
5. Monogram Necklace
Well my blog name is Monogrammed Madison so this only seems fitting. I basically wear a monogram necklace every day. Whether it is simply paired with a tee shirt or with an elaborate statement necklace, monogram necklaces are so timeless.

6. Fresh Flowers
Fresh flowers are my go-to pick me up. The colors and fragrances that fresh flowers bring to a room, just make me happy. I have been loving sunflowers lately!

Thanks for reading today’s post. Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram @MonogrammedMadison and on Twitter @MonogramMadison. Also, comment below your go-to items. Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment