Thursday, October 30, 2014

Plaid in the Patch

Hi Y'all! Here in Florida is has begun to feel like fall, well "Florida fall." For those of you who have never experienced a Florida fall, the mornings are crisp with temperatures in the mid 60s and the afternoons are warm with temperatures in the mid 80s. With this said, I envy everyone's posts with vests and boots this time of year. Although the weather may not feel like fall, I am definitely in a fall state of mind. My friend Maddy and I, with unplanned matching outfits, headed to a pumpkin patch yesterday to enjoy Florida fall and of course take pictures for my blog.

Welcome to the patch!
I call this look "pretending it feels like fall."
This look is perfect for the transitional weather where it's not
too warm but not too cold outside.
(Top: Target, Scarf: Forever 21, Jeans: Banana Republic,
Boots: Cole Haan, Purse: Louis Vuitton)
This actually happened by complete accident. We
meet at the patch wearing essentially wearing the
same outfit (embarrassing, haha!) I guess it just
shows you how much we both adore this scarf.
Fall makes me happy as a Jack-O-Lantern!
Thanks for visiting! Be sure to keep up with more of my adventures on Instagram @MonogrammedMadison and Twitter @MonogramMadison. Happy fall, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment