Friday, October 31, 2014

October Favorites

Like I say in every monthly favorites post, where did the month go? I feel like I was just sitting down to write my September favorites post. This month has been really busy with school and my last few college applications, but I have been enjoying the nice "Florida fall" weather and spending lots of time with my friends. Today I will be sharing a few of my random favorites from this month.

1. Trying new restaurants.
I have never really considered myself a "food junkie" or anything but this month I tried a few new places to eat. Everything I ate was just too good not to share with y'all.
 
Pizza Fusion
These Greek and Bruchetta pizzas were to die for.
Talk about fresh and delicious.

The Oxford Exchange
Although I have been here a million times, I have never been
for lunch. My mom and I split this BBQ burger with
sweet potato fries and oh was it good!
Ulele
These were some of the amazing appetizers we ordered.
Crab mac and cheese, fried okra, and alligator bits, yum!
2. Snail Mail

Y'all know how much I love snail mail. After my 'Reasons I Love Snail Mail" post, I received numerous cards in the mail and I couldn't have been happier.
Some of my recent Target dollar section finds.
3. Pumpkins
It's October, of course pumpkins are in my favorites list. I decorated and bought many pumpkins and pumpkin scented/flavored things this month. I don't know what it is about pumpkins, they are just so cute!
Of course, my pumpkin had to be monogrammed! 
4. Boom Chicka Pop
Oops for adding more food to favorites but this kettle corn from Target is just so delicious! I have to admit that I really only bought it because the bag was so cute, but it turns out it tastes amazing too. I may have eaten half the bag on the way home from Target (don't judge, haha!)
A recent Target run including the delicious Boom Chicka
Pop, felt-tip pens, and washi tape.
 5. Auburn University
This month I received my first college acceptance letter from the beautiful Auburn University in Alabama. Although I haven't decided where I will be going to college, I was beyond excited and couldn't resist putting Auburn in this month's favorites post. If you graduated from or are currently attending Auburn University, comment below or on Instagram and war eagle!
But first, let me take a selfie with my acceptance letter. War eagle!
Well, I hope this favorite's post wasn't too boring. Like I said, I have been really busy with school and haven't been able to devote as much time as I would like to my blog. I am hoping after submitting all my college applications and with the end of the semester near, I will be blogging more constantly.
 
Thanks for reading! Be sure to follow more of my adventures on Instagram @MonogrammedMadison and Twitter @MonogramMadison.
 


2 comments:

  1. Love your monogrammed pumpkin! So cute!
    XO,
    The Southern Fox
    thesouthernfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete