Friday, July 11, 2014

All About Me

Hi y’all and welcome to my new blog! I am excited to launch this blog and share my love for fashion, fun, and faith with y’all. My name is Madison and I live in the Sunshine State. I will be beginning my senior year this fall. In the fall of 2015, I hope to be starting college at either the University of Florida or Auburn University. I would like to go to pharmacy school and become a doctor of pharmacy.


When I am not studying, I enjoy playing golf, shopping, and helping others. I am a member of my high school’s girl’s golf team and love being on a team with such funny and sweet girls. I am addicted to anything pink, Lilly Pulitzer, or monogrammed. Many people know me as “the girl who monograms everything”, so it only seemed fitting to name my blog Monogrammed Madison. Although I do love shopping and doing other girly things, I am passionate about helping others. I am involved in a local charity that provides in need school-age children in my community with school clothes free of charge. By volunteering and organizing clothing drives, I get to share my love of fashion and helping others.

Lastly, I am a follower of Christ and hope to share my testimony through this blog. I came to Christ a little over a year ago and my life has forever been changed. I am continuing to grow in my relationship and hope encourage and share the gospel with others. God has blessed and provided me so many skills and opportunities to share his love with others.

I am excited to start blogging and share memories through my senior year! Be sure to follow me on Instagram @MonogrammedMadison. Also comment below if there are any particular blog posts you would like me to do.
XOXO,
Monogrammed Madison

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about more posts coming soon! :)
    -Xoxo
    Sophia B.
    curlsandpearlsprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I am going to check out your blog!
      Xoxo,
      Monogrammed Madison

      Delete
  2. can u do a post on friendship???

    ReplyDelete