Wednesday, July 30, 2014

One Skirt, Four Looks

Hey y’all! Today I will be showing you four different ways I styled my new favorite staple piece, a navy striped maxi skirt. I have been searching for a maxi skirt for months. Being 5’9’’ makes it difficult to find maxi skirts or dresses that are long enough. After finding this maxi skirt, I quickly realized what a staple piece it was and how many different outfits I could style with this skirt. Like I said before, I will be sharing with you my favorite four looks. Comment below your favorite and how you would style this skirt!
Look #1:
Top: Lilly Pulitzer Skirt: Marshalls
Hat: J. Crew Purse: Louis Vuitton
Necklace: Etsy Shoes: Jack Rogers
Look #2:
Top: Banana Republic Skirt: Marshalls
Necklace: Etsy Bracelet: Kate Spade
Shoes: Jack Rogers 
Look #3:
Tank: Forever 21 Sweater: Lilly Pulitzer
Skirt: Marshalls Crossbody: Etsy
Look #4:
Top: Lilly Pulitzer Skirt: Marshalls
Purse: Louis Vuitton Bow: DIY
Necklace: Etsy Shoes: Jack Rogers

Thanks for reading! Comment below your favorite look and how you would style this maxi skirt. Be sure to follow me on Instagram @MonogrammedMadison.
XOXO,
Monogrammed Madison


1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the skirt just went and got one from Marshall's cause I loved how you styled yours!
    www.politicspearlsandmonograms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete