Friday, July 18, 2014

Navy & White

Hi y'all! Today I am doing a collaboration with the lovely ladies from Preppy by the Sea. I just adore their blog and was so excited to do this collaboration. We styled our favorite navy and white looks for summer.
Navy and white is my go to color combo for the summer. Over half of my closet is navy. The colors look so classic and sophisticated while still being summery and fun. With half a closet to chose from, picking the outfits for this post was difficult but I picked out my favorite navy and white looks to share with y'all.
 
Look #1:
Florida summers are hot! Light weight, summer
dresses are my go to. I paired this dress with my
favorite gold accessories to dress it up a tad. 
I love the detailing in the back of this dress too.
  Dress: H&M
Shoes: Jack Rogers 

Look #2:
I was so happy when Lilly Pulitzer rereleased the
pattern Tusk in Sun this summer in navy and white. I simply
paired my Michelle top with white jeans and simple accessories.

 
Necklace: Etsy
Bow: DIY
Shoes: Jack Rogers
 
Look #3:
A cute tee and chinos is my summer uniform.
And no outfit is complete without pearls; this
long strand is so fun!

Top: J. Crew
Shorts: J. Crew
Necklace: H&M (similar)
Shoes: Jack Rogers
 
Look #4:
This look is possibly my favorite. I love all the
details, like the ruffles, embroidered flowers on
the skirt, and the touches of pearls.
Top: Lilly Pulitzer
Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer (past season)
Bracelets: Forever 21
Shoes: Jack Rogers
 
Here is a sneak peak at Preppy by the Sea's looks. Check it out here!
        
 
 
Be sure to follow Preppy by the Sea and I on Instagram, @PreppybytheSea and @MonogrammedMadison. Comment below which look was your favorite!
 
Xoxo,
Monogrammed Madison
 
 
 

 
 


1 comment: