Friday, July 25, 2014

Orange Ya Glad It's Friday

Orange ya glad it’s Friday! Today’s blog post is featuring two of my favorite orange looks. Lately, I have been obsessing over anything orange or coral.

Look #1:
I absolutely adore the look of a blazer with
shorts. It is the perfect mix of casual yet put
together. I added a nautical touch to this look with
the anchor pattern shirt and anchor bracelet.

Top: J. Crew
Blazer: Target
Shorts: J. Crew
Bracelet: Kate Spade

 Look #2:
Rompers are all the rage this summer and I
finally found on that fits me! Being 5'9'' makes it
difficult to find rompers that fit. This coral romper
is super cute and super comfy. I love how
versatile rompers are.
Tank: Forever 21
Sandals: Marshall's









Hope y’all have a great weekend! Comment below which look was your favorite. Be sure to follow me on Instagram @MonogrammedMadison 
XOXO,
Monogrammed Madison

1 comment:

  1. I love both outfits - I can't choose! You look great, darling!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete