Wednesday, July 23, 2014

An Afternoon with Mom

A sunny day without a cloud in the sky is the perfect day for a photo shoot. Yesterday, my mom and I headed to the town of Safety Harbor, Florida to take some pictures for my blog. Safety Harbor is the little town next to my little town. From the beautiful marina, brick streets, and picturesque spa, it's the perfect place to snap some pictures.
Following a laughter filled photo shoot, my mom and I enjoyed a tasty lunch at the Fountain Grille at the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa. It was such a great time. We laughed and flipped through the pictures we just took. Shout out to my mom for being such a great photographer and putting up with all the details that go into taking pictures for my posts. From wrinkled shirts, crooked necklaces, and fly-away hairs, she fixes it all!

Sitting outside the very pretty
Safety Harbor Resort and Spa. (more info)
The delicious Spa Club I order
with a side of sweet potato fries.
Mom kept stealing my fries!
Like I said in my Summertime Saturday post (read here), I love spending time outdoors exploring little towns. I am a sucker for a brick road and a pretty view. Yesterday was such a fun spent with my mom strolling through the adorable streets of Safety Harbor. I wish my mom and I had gotten a picture together; we were both rocking our favorite Lilly shorts!
Top: H&M (similar)
Shorts: Lilly Pulitzer
(past season- Get Nauti Callahans)
Necklace: Etsy
Shoes: JackRogers
What’s your favorite way to spend a summer afternoon? Comment below or comment on Instagram. Be sure to follow me on Instagram @MonogrammedMadison!
XOXO,
Monogrammed Madison


 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment