Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Prepster Tag

Hi y’all! I have watched many Youtube videos of the prepster tag and decided why not to do the tag on my blog. Hope you find this interesting. Be sure to follow me on Instagram @MonogrammedMadison. I tag YOU to do this tag either on your blog, in the comments below, or on Instagram. Thanks for reading!

1. What’s your definition of preppy?
To me, preppy is a classic style that is timeless and never goes out of style.

2. What’s your all-time favorite brand?
I know this is totally the cliché answer, but Lilly Pulitzer is my all-time favorite brand. From dresses to tops to skirts, Lilly Pulitzer has it all. I adore the bright colors. I find the fit of Lilly Pulitzer items to be perfect.

3. Show us your favorite Lilly item/ what is your favorite print?
It’s difficult to choose my favorite Lilly item. I am a big Lilly lover. My favorite item is my Lobstah Roll Delia shift. I received this as a gift for my birthday in May. I love this print and the style fits so cute.
Lilly Pulitzer Delia Shift in Lobstah Roll.
 

4. Favorite preppy Youtuber?
I don’t really watch a lot of Youtube videos, but I do adore Sarahbelle93x. She has such a cute style and makes fabulous videos.

5. Jack Rogers or Sperrys?
Most definitely Jack Rogers. I do not think Sperrys are very cute.

I own two pairs of Jack Rogers, lime/gold and
platinum. I hope to add more to my collection!

6. Jeans or Khakis?
I really don’t wear either. If I had to choose, I would pick jeans.

7.
Opinion on Oxfords?
Like most people on YouTube, I don’t know if this is asking about the shoes or the tops. I am not a huge fan of the shoes, but I love the tops. I think oxfords are so cute paired with shorts in the summer and jeans and puffer vests in the fall. Oxford tops are so versatile.

8. Duck boots, Riding Boots, or Hunters?
Riding boots are definitely my favorite. I love pairing them with dresses and a scarf or jeans and a puffer vest.

9. Navy or Black?
My motto is navy or nothing. Over half of my closet is navy. I think navy is just so classic and looks so great paired with yellow, white, green, or pink.

10. Scale of 1-10 how much do you love J.Crew?
Am I allowed to say more than a 10? Everything from J.Crew is so perfect. I own a bunch of J.Crew chinos and love their tops and dresses.

11. Favorite Ralph Lauren clothing item?
I really don’t own a lot of Ralph Lauren, but this top is my favorite oxford. The color matches many of my Lilly shorts.

Ralph Lauren oxford shirt in classic pink.
12. Pearls or bows?
This is the hardest question ever! Pearls and bows are my favorite two accessories, but if I had to choose one I would say pearls. Pearls are timeless.

I received this beautiful strand of Tiffany & Co.
pearls for my birthday this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment