Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wish List Wednesday

GOLD EDITION

Gold anchor muscle tank (J.Crew)
I have been obsessing over tops like these
with gold detailing and anything with
anchors is a must have for me!

Gold metallic Reva ballet flats (Tory Burch)
Gold is my go to color when it comes to
accessories, so these gold flats would
be a perfect addition. I like these because
they are a little twist on a neutral color.
 
 Gold bow bangle (Kate Spade)
Bows and Kate Spade, what more could a girl
ask for? I have been eyeing this bracelet
for weeks. I think it so classy and timeless.
 
Danielle gold earrings in white pearl (Kendra Scott)
I absolutely love these earrings. They are
the perfect summer accessory.
 
Gold metallic cross body bag (Lilly Pulitzer)
I am in love with this bag, enough said. It is
such a staple and would match everything!
Danielle gold earrings in white pearl (Kendra Scott)

  Gold/cork Clare wedges (Jack Rogers)
Jack Rogers are my go to summer shoes. I have
really been wanting a new pair of wedges lately
so Jack Roger was the first place I looked!

Thank for checking out my wish list! Be sure to follow me on Instagram @MonogrammedMadison. Comment below or on Instagram your favorite thing on my wish list or something that is on your wish list.

XOXO,

Monogrammed Madison

1 comment: